It’s been about six months since we set out on our journey to change this year. You have grown, changed, and learned so much in that time. It’s time to have a mid-year check-in to see where you are now and see how far you have come.
There is no greater feeling than knowing you’re doing better than before or seeing how much progress you made since the start of the year.
We tend to see the beginning of the year as the time to make new goals.
But we can always reassess, and course correct along the way. So, make some coffee or brew your favorite tea, grab your journal and let’s start to reflect on the last 6 months.
Let’s explore a few reflective questions:
1. Are there projects that you are still working on that don’t feel like they are the ‘right fit’ anymore? Maybe you have continued doing them because it is easier than starting up something new. What would happen if you stopped?
2. What is something I absolutely want to create, achieve or experience this year? Imagine yourself in January of next year… and you are doing a review of this year…. is there one thing on there that is a MUST? What is stopping you? Put that item at the top of the page as the number one goal for the next 6 months.
3. Which relationships do I want to focus upon and strengthening during the remainder of the year? This can be personal, professional or both.
4. Complete the following sentence: This year, one of the best decisions I made was to __________.
5. Complete the following statement: I am most proud of accomplishing __________ this year.
Fully find your passion and pursue it.
Let that be the guiding force in each day to make you feel fulfilled while living life on your own terms.
Dr. Asha Prasad
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram